Friday, August 26, 2011

Love It! Love It!


Got the chance to waterski at Swan Lake, Mt.  There is no better way to spend a HOT day in August!


Look at that! Can you see the smooth lake? Oh that is heaven!!
Yes, that is the wet suit I bought when I was 20 something, hence the "trendy" colors that I get teased about!! (I like my wet suit, and it keeps me warm, trendy or not!)


Oh, I guess I'm not as strong as I think I am!! Biffed it!! Yet all I can say is: Love it! Love it! Love it!

Thanks to Karen and Mark for the ski, and the great company! Felt like a teenager again, just like the good ole days when Karen and I would ski at Echo Lake!

I know, I know, I need to finish my trip to Israel, but the hot summer days are a bit distracting at the moment. I thought I would enjoy the heat and the water while they were available, it won't always be this nice, sad to say!

3 comments:

  1. I do like the wet suit. I am glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the wetsuit too. Give me a knee board though, not one little tiny ski.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the wet suit is super cute. Who doesn't love that color of green? I say bring back the 80's. But ONLY in the wetsuits. They can keep the other fashions and the music!

    ReplyDelete