Monday, September 5, 2016

Leavitt Ladies Ride 2016

The Leavitt Ladies ride again, this time it is to Wishbone Landing in Waterton Lakes National Park.


From left to right we have: Treena Merrill, Kaylynn Nunn, Karen Bevans, Marilee Cahoon, Neysa Pierson, Dixie Bevans, and Shauna Smith who is taking the picture.



We all really liked this ride, spectacular views as you can see! Easy trail to ride, no steep cliffs etc.. and just the right length.


Hey there Kaylynn!


Hey there Marilee! (Nice horse, that Shasta!)


We had a great day to ride, Thursday 25 August 2016.
A bit overcast and threat of rain, but we didn't get that until the end of the ride!


Posing again for the camera! Need to record these things!


Here we are lunching at Wishbone Landing! This was such a fun discovery for me. This is across from the Prince of Wales Hotel on Middle Waterton Lake.


Perfect weather, we have our coats off and the sun feels great!


Vimy Mountain in the background! I love our annual rides.  I love the ladies I ride with, they are all the best of the best, and I love where I live that provides such great opportunities. Summer needs to stay all year!

No comments:

Post a Comment