Saturday, September 17, 2016

Boundary Bay"Spray!" 2016

August 30th, 2016 was an excellent day in Waterton Lakes National Park, so Marilee, Marilou and I went hiking to Boundary Bay.


A pensive thought as I take in Upper Waterton Lake on our way to the Boundary, or US border. Love where I live and it's even better when there is sunshine and no wind!


We are at Bertha Bay on our way to Boundary Bay! The twins are posing nicely for the camera! Oh we have fun!


Umm Interesting indeed!

 Marilee at the Canadian point of Boundary Bay!
No guns into Canada guys!

I have so much fun watching the twins do their selfie thing! Just added the color type photo for fun, don't you feel like you are in an 80's music video?



Pay attention to the item in Marilee's right hand! It has something to do with the Spray part of "Boundary Bay Spray!" She looks like the kind of gal that wouldn't hurt a flea, huh? :)


At Boundary Bay! Canada to the left or north of the picture! USA to the right or South! Notice the Canadian in Canada and the Americans in America! 


There's that 80's video again!


On the dock enjoying the view!


Eating our lunch! We work hard for our lunch!


Relaxing!


Really Relaxing! Ahh this is the life!


Pftttt!"Ah what was that? My eyes! My throat!"


"I'm sorry! It was an accident!"


"Am I going to be ok? Bear Spray ahhh!"


"You want a sucker? I'll carry your backpack!"


"I'll pay for ice cream! Here have a sucker!"


"Oh that really hurts, my eyes, my throat!"
"No I don't want a sucker!"
"You are buying ice cream!"


Friends again, heading home!
You know we went to Big Scoop!

Marilee had the "safe" off her Bear Spray and forgot. She was putting things away in her backpack and pushed the bear spray into its little "puka" or pouch in her pack, and pffft she hit the spray button! My thoughts were "that's so not like Marilee, why'd she do that?" I was up wind from the spray, Marilou was right in the way, and Marilee got some on her shirt and arms! She paid for that all the way home, her arms were stinging!
Always an adventure with the twins, and always a great time to be in the mountains in the summer time! Love where I live!




3 comments:

  1. yes, the twins can bring an element of fun once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much every time Marilee! I always have fun with you two!

      Delete
  2. Sorry. It didn't leave email. My name is Candy and email is cjh_turbo40@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete