Sunday, October 15, 2017

September Outings

Pole Haven Ride September 4,2017


Tiffany called me up and said: "We (Hubby Devon and I) are coming down on the September Long Weekend. We would like to Ride!" I of course was willing and ready to go! 


Tiffy is riding Yuno, and Devon is riding Shasta! Tiffy got married to Devon Lynn in May. I'm so glad they came down. The weather was perfect for riding, any sooner it would have been too hot, and this day was a clear day, we've been having lots of smoke this summer.


At our lunch spot. 


What a pair! 


I love my black horse! 


I love watching Tiffy take care of Devon and Shasta! 
("Watch the stick!")


Water and horses are fun!


Zee and I enjoying the view and the company!


It's warming up! Ahh Heaven!


We are at the US border. Look closely you can see the markers.



Yes I was with them! I'm not so good at selfies! I'm thinking too much! The kids look great and we are in paradise!

Apikuni Falls September 5,2017


Apikuni Falls is a short little hike of 2 miles round trip. I was lucky enough to go with the twins Marilee, Marilou along with Marilee's sister-in-law Louanna Cahoon. This hike is in Many Glacier, MT.


Marilee doing her thing! Louanna having fun!


Love the falls and love my friends!


Just for fun!


Panoramic view of Swiftcurrent Lake.


See how smokey it is! Lots of forest fires this year!


The girls got a fun Many Glacier coin purse and were bugging me about it! See our nice purses!!


So I broke down and got myself a fun coin purse!


Such fun we have on our outings!

No comments:

Post a Comment