Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It Was a Perfect Day!




Lucy and I went to Waterton Sunday night to check out the trail head for our Rowe Lake trail ride. Of course we had to head up to Cameron to check the lake out. It was a beautiful night and we played around with the camera. Just in case you don't know, Lucy loves the camera!



Woke up bright and early this morning to get horses ready for our ride to Rowe Lakes in Waterton Lakes National Park. Here we are on our way up, Barb riding Downey, Marilee riding Tiffy, Colynda riding Spider, Shauna riding umm I don't know, and Kaylynn riding Lena. 


And Hali our leader, riding umm, I don't know, a young horse on it's first mountain ride.
The weather was perfect, no wind, no flies, sunshine, blue sky, excellent company, fine horses, scenery that people come from all over the world to see,... oh I could go on and on but I'll hold back for the moment.



 Here we are at Rowe Meadow, Hali is taking the picture!


The gang all mounted!
It was a trick getting the camera going and mounted before the click of the shutter.


All around the treats!! Oh you know we solved the world's problems and had a few laughs along the way! Love these women! I'm so lucky to have such fine friends!!


A Perfect Day! 


4 comments:

  1. What a cute beginning to a great ending. Yes it was a perfect day in all ways. I wonder why I am leaning. It felt good at the time. I mean it doesn't look bad I guess. Just different.

    Hey these are all your pictures from your own camera. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm here Dixie. Lee lee had to remind me again to look at your blog. Jeepers!
    Anyway, nice post as always and good job getting on the horse SO FAST after hitting the button on the camera! Spec tac day you all had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for planning the fun ride. I am glad everything was perfect - no horses falling off cliffs, no nose flies, etc. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT WAS THE PERFECT DAY WITH SOME PERFECT WOMEN!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete